Benji Sawyer was featured in The Birmingham Business Journal’s recent article, “Insights Into Working Remotely.” This article featured Benji as a Birmingham-based expert who is helping companies transition to remote workforces in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Check out the article for Benji’s responses to a variety of questions at the forefront of business owner’s minds including:
- How can companies get their remote work operations off the ground quickly?
- What are some specific technology options for allowing teams to communicate in a remote environment?
- What options are there for sharing critical data and files when a high percentage of workers are working from home?
- What best practices would you share with managers to maximize productivity during remote work?
- What tools exist for keeping a company’s information and data safe when a high percentage of employees are working remotely?
We are proud of you, Benji!
Would you like to find out how your business can make a smooth transition to a remote workforce? Contact Sawyer Solutions for a free consultation today!