IT Security & Compliance
In today's ever-changing business ecosystem, management and IT are challenged by the need to meet compliance standards for information security, managing IT security controls, and information security policy development. We strive to help your organization run securely and efficiently while exceeding your company's needs.
Our skills extend to all aspects of systems auditing, technical and non-technical threat assessments, security and risk mitigation planning, systems lock-down and hardening.
Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) is a target for criminals and the threat of attack grows each day. While periodic risk assessments are required for healthcare providers and their associates to be compliant with HIPAA and HITECH, the objective of those assessments should be to reduce the overall risk of a breach of any protected information. We help covered entities and their business associates accomplish HIPAA compliance by performing a thorough HIPAA Security Risk Assessments (SRA) and remediating any gaps it uncovers.
Below are some things that we do to help you
- Information Technology Audit
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Network Security Assessment
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Policy Development
- Internal/External Threat Assessment
- HIPAA Security Risk Assessment
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- CISO Services